Representing Your Interests
We fight for your disability benefits that you have been denied. We fight for your money. We work with you from the application, appeals and all the way through your hearing. You will be represented by us, not by an associate and you will always speak to us about your disability claim. Having this behind you, and knowing all the disability attorney information can make you feel at ease in your time of need. We would be pleased to be your Multiple Sclerosis Disability attorneys.
What do we do as disability attorneys?
- Meet all of your required deadlines.
- Obtain your medical records to assist in your disability claim.
- Research the correct listing that the client might fall under for disability, (as there are many).
- Make sure all the Social Security Disability documents are filed, (as there are important deadlines).
- Explain your case to the judge in a concise manner.
- Review your alleged onset date, as sometimes the wrong onset date might be fatal to your claim.
- Consult with a Registered Nurse or Doctor for review of your medical conditions.
- Consult with you, before you fill out any documents during your appeal process, and or hearing request.
- Review mental health notes with a social worker.
- Explain all the appeals and hearings involved in Social Security Disability.
- See if you fall into one of the grids for disability that the government has established.
- Provide you with disability attorney information so you can make a decision on who to hire.
Social Security Claim Attorneys
If you suffer with MS, whether its flare ups, or relapsing and remitting, give us a call today, let us put our experience to work for you. All we do is Social Security Disability law, the law is complex and lengthy, don’t go it alone, contact us today. There is never a fee to talk with us, we are only paid if we win your claim, and there are no upfront costs, that is our promise to you as your MS Disability Attorneys, contact us today for help with your Multiple Sclerosis disability claim.
Multiple Sclerosis Disability Attorneys in Tennessee
Social Security Claims Attorneys
We take Social Security cases in Tennessee and throughout the South-East region and the United States. We am a member of the Supreme Court of The United States bar and permitted to argue cases in front of the Court. We are also members of the National Organization of Social Security Claims Representatives. We have represented people from the small towns to the large cities. We represent people. We do not represent corporations or the government.
We are licensed by the State of Tennessee to practice law. We are permitted and registered to practice in front of the Social Security Disability courts throughout the United States.
Our focus has always been on representing people. We have represent disability clients.
We feel that is important for clients to have our disability attorney information. We consult with professional medical individuals when we need more information about your Multiple Sclerosis. We work hard to understand all aspects of your Multiple Sclerosis disability claim.
Our experience in representing people has led me to many jury trials in and out of the State of Tennessee. We represent disability clients throughout the United States. Having disability attorney information is key to making a choice in your representation.